5 Team Invitational
3rd Annual Whitney Young
5 TEAM Invitational
|2013 RESULTS||2014 RESULTS||2015 RESULTS||MEET RECORDS|
Welcome to the 2015 Dolphin Crown Indoor Invite at University of Chicago’s Henry Crown Fieldhouse
- Fieldhouse opens at 1PM, field events and running events at 2PM
- Please have 1 worker per team (1 for boys, 1 for girls) to assist with a field event
- Entries are due on www.athletic.net by noon on Thursday, Feb 12
- This meet is a single level meet
- Entry limitations as follows:
- 6 athletes for 60M & 60H
- 4 athletes for 200M & 400M
- Unlimited athletes for HJ/SP
- 6 athletes for TJ/LJ
- 8 athletes for 800, 1600
- 3 relay teams for 4x200, 4x400, 4x800
- Spikes must be no longer than ¼ inch
- No tape or chalk should be used on the track, chalk only allowed for the jumps
- No food is allowed in the fieldhouse! Concessions will be sold on the first floor but may not be brought into the competition area, teams are expected to clean up their camp area before departure
- Team camps will be located upstairs, bleachers are reserved for spectators only
- The track is a 200M Mondo surface with six lanes (8 for 55m races) and a common finish line for all running events
- Event limit rule (no more than 4) is in effect for all athletes.
- No locker room facilities will be available (just bathroom).
- All IHSA rules will be enforced (head gear, electronic devices, etc).
- Please help to manage the finish line area and the perimeter of the track by keeping your athletes away from the finish line, scoring table, high jump/shot put, and off the track during the running of races. Coaches should keep track of their distance athletes’ laps in the 3200 and 4x800.
ORDER OF EVENTS (Girls then boys except where noted in field events)
Long Jump 60 minutes combined cafeteria followed by the Triple Jump 45 minutes, 3 jumps each
High Jump (girls first)
Shot Put (girls first)
Pole Vault – held at WY on Thurs 12th at 5:00 PM (girls first)
Running Events (Slow to Fast):
4 x 800m Relay
4 x 200m Relay
3200M combined (suggested cut-off 11:00 boys, 13:00 girls)
60m High Hurdles - Heats run against time.
60m Dash - Heats run against time.